CTX Flash SC Academy is the foundation for the development of CTX Flash select players. The academy journey will prepare all participants to be ready to make the step out of recreational soccer and into the more advanced/technically gifted arena of Flash SC Division 1 soccer.
· The Academy is open to boys and girls ages 5 through 10.
· The trainers are highly qualified, professional and licensed.
· Building technical ability and confidence on the ball.
· Designed to stimulate early interest in development with an advanced training curriculum.
Cost of the program:
U8 (2012 - 2014 birth years) - $375
U10/11* (2009 - 2011 birth years) - $475
Prices are for the calendar year to include both Fall/Spring Seasons and include:
· Professional Training and Curriculum
· Practice Kit and Premium Nike Uniform
· Festival Style Games
Please email any questions to our Academy Director, Melia Watkins Melia@CTXFlash.com
Sessions are held in the Fall and Spring on Tuesday's and Friday's.
Festivals and games will be held within the Flash network of soccer clubs.
A Manchester United Study found that the 4v4 small sided academy game format includes the following benefits compared to the 7v7 and 9v9 game format: